Thursday, February 2, 2017

Coming Home

We are home now! What an amazing experience. I have been sharing about it on my Instagram account. Find a link to it on the top right. It was most definitely a transformative pilgrimage. Now that I'm back home, it's time to get back into the swing of things. Although we must return to our ordinary routines, I know that they will now be fueled with something extra special. If you ever get the chance to visit Israel, please do!

Here is a picture of the Sermon Notes for this week. The file can be found under the Faith Book & Sermon Notes tab, file titled Sermon on the Mount. We actual stood there last week! The image I drew is my memory of hiking down the Mount of Beatitudes while the sun was setting with the other hills to our right and the Sea of Galilee in front of us.  It was breathtaking!


No comments:

Post a Comment